UPDATED 5/12/23: As May 11th marked the end of the federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency declaration, we have updated our policies. We reserve the right to alter our protocol in accordance with the CDC recommendations, based on Montgomery County data, at any time. We continue to follow guidelines for those who have been exposed, suspect they have, or have tested positive for Covid-19.
- Beginning May 12, 2023, the Center strongly recommends vaccination for all staff and students ages 18+, but it will no longer be required.
- Mask wearing is optional in the building. When masking, we recommend the use of a N95 or KN95 mask, but surgical masks (or double masking with a cloth mask) are acceptable. Students/Staff should provide their own masks, but a limited supply is available in the office for emergencies.
- Food is not allowed in the studios at this time.
- Social distancing should be practiced in all classes whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in all class rooms and building entrances. Of course, continue to wash your hands often!
- Continue to monitor your health before coming to the Center. Out of consideration for all, please stay home if you have any symptoms of illness. If you do test positive for COVID-19 or learn that you have been a close contact, please notify the Center office immediately at 215-379-4660, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see HERE for most updated facts and recommendations from the CDC.
- Please click HERE to view up-to-date information for Montgomery County.
Thank you for your continued support!