Thank you for your interest in the Cheltenham Center for the Arts as a location for your special event. We invite you to visit the Center and will be happy to work with you to make your special event a success.
Gallery Rental Hours:
Monday – Saturday, 9am—11pm and Sunday 1pm—6pm
*Please note: The Cheltenham Center for the Arts is unavailable for rentals from June through August. During these months we have Summer Art Camp and the large and small galleries do not have air conditioning. The theater does have air conditioning and may be rented in the summer months.
Pricing and Room Capacities:
Rates include: use of limited kitchen facilities (note we do not have any cooking appliances), three restrooms, coat rack, parking and one hour pre and post event clean up time. Extra time is available at an additional charge.
- Small Gallery (27’ X 23) 40-50 people $300 for up to 3 hrs. Addtl. hours $50 per hr.
- Large Gallery (28’ X 52’) 100-150 people $400 for up to 3 hrs. Addtl. hours $65 per hr.
- Both Galleries 140-200 people $550 for up to 3 hrs. Addtl. hours $85 per hr.
NOTES: Rental rates include one hour pre and post event for set up and clean up. Please keep in mind we may not know what art will be on the walls at time of booking.
Please advise number and types of tables you will need no later than one week prior to your event. We have ten 60” round tables that seat 8-10, five 30” X 6’ rectangular tables and two 30” X 5’ to be used for food and drink. If you set-up and break-down tables and chairs yourself, there is no set-up charge. If you need assistance, the cost is $50 for up to 50 chairs or $75 for up to 80 chairs. We have 80 chairs in-house. Any additional chairs must be ordered either by the renter or by the Center (for an additional fee). Facilities should be left in same condition as they were prior to event.
To Confirm Your Date:
Call to confirm that your date and time are available. If so, we will put it on a 10 day hold. A 50% deposit, along with your signature on the last page of this Rental Contract and signed Rental Agreement is due within the 10 day hold period. (Check or cash preferred).
Due by cash, check or credit card 10 days prior to event. (Check or cash preferred).
- Cancellation more than 60 days prior to your event Deposit Refunded
- Cancellation within 31-60 days of your event Penalty of 20% of Deposit
- Cancellation within 30 days of your event Deposit is Non-Refundable
- If Center is made uninhabitable due to weather or other acts of God, all attempts will be made to find an acceptable alternative time for your event. If one cannot be agreed upon, deposit will be refunded in full.
Our 100-seat theater is also available for rental. Please call the Center for further details on renting the theater.
Please contact the Center at 215-379-4660 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a rental packet and schedule your event.
- About Us
- Art Camp
- Support Us
- CCA Shop
- Elkins Central